Crescendo is Here!
New Predictive Index® Software Released in Beta
Crescendo is the new face of the Predictive Index® software and is now available in beta. PIMidlantic will be rolling Crescendo out to all of our clients and is currently starting with select clients. Those who are selected will receive a pop-up window next time they log into their dashboard notifying them of the software change.
The new software offers a workflow that helps guide users through the steps of a hiring process that uses the Predictive Index.
Key features of the Crescendo release include:
- Integrated Cognitive assessments – the PI Cognitive Assessment, a 12-minute timed, assessment, is now available directly inside the same software and integrated throughout the hiring process.
- Profile match & ranking – an automated analysis of how a candidate's behavioral drives and cognitive ability match with client-defined job targets enables easy sorting through a candidate pipeline to find the best fits for a given role.
- Pipeline health measurement – an easy-to-understand view of the types and fit of candidates applying to positions to help clients understand whether they've set the right job requirements and description.
- Task-based navigation – an updated user experience to guide managers through the ideal hiring path.
- Reference profiles – 17 referenceable behavioral profiles to distill down the valuable information found within thousands of pattern combinations.
PI Midlantic is excited to be able to offer Crescendo. For a quick product tour, view the following video. For questions, or if you would like to be one of the first to access Crescendo beta, please reach out to your consultant or email Clayton, our Client Service Manager at email@example.com.