2020 Open Workshop Dates:
- February 19 - 20 - Annapolis, MD
- March 17 - 18 - Philadelphia, PA
- March 18 - 19 - Annapolis, MD
- April 15 - 16 - Annapolis, MD
- April 29 - 30 - Dana Point, CA
- May 13 - 14 - Annapolis, MD
- June 17 - 18 - Annapolis, MD
- July 15 - 16 - Annapolis, MD
- August 19 - 20 - Annapolis, MD
- September 16 - 17 - Annapolis, MD
- October 14 - 15 - Annapolis, MD
- November 4 - 5 - Annapolis, MD
- December 9 - 10 - Annapolis, MD
The Becoming a PI Practitioner workshop is one of the best management training sessions your team members can attend. This workshop is a powerful management development program that will prepare your managers to make more effective, productive and profitable people-decisions. You will leave with the ability to apply the Predictive Index methodology to improve selection, employee development, communication and build their departments with a plan.
If you are a PI Midlantic-Trained PI Practitioner and want to attend the course as a refresher, you may do so at a lower rate. You may enroll in your preferred session using the "Register" button above. Please note that space is limited and workshops fill up fast!