Join Our Team
Ignite a Spark.
We've all experienced the thrill of being part of an amazing team, if only for a fleeting moment. Trust, collaboration, and that unstoppable feeling - it's magic. So, how do you design a winning team? Is it more about raw talent or chemistry? How do you scale that design across the organization so productivity soars and your culture thrives?
At PI Midlantic, we bring talent optimization to life in organizations all over the world by aligning people strategy with business strategy. Join us in our relentless pursuit to Charge the World’s Workforce.
Talent Optimization Consultant (USA)
PI Midlantic is looking to expand its global presence by helping companies improve results through aligning business strategy with people strategy. Our team of Talent Optimization Consultants have seen and done it all and possess a track record of success in various areas of business.
- Analyze business goals and objectives
- Implement strategic talent solutions, programs, and practices
- Measure people data, analyze data within the context of the business and prescribe solutions
- Be comfortable engaging with the C-Suite and other business leaders
- Leverage insights from people data to drive important employee-focused initiatives such as career-pathing, building and reinforcing organizational culture, and building and managing high-performing teams
- Have a successful track record in one, or some, of the following: Selling training and/or B2B software, Sales Management, Executive Management, or Consulting
If the information above sounds like a great fit for you and you would like to further discuss this opportunity, please reach out to Clayton Ramsey via email or call (410) 295-0771. Please send your resume and a short explanation of why you think you would be successful as a PI Midlantic Talent Optimization Consultant.
About the Predictive Index
With a 60-year proven track record, the Predictive Index methodology leverages the best science, ground-breaking technology, and super-charged knowledge transfer to deliver the most effective toolset for decoding the human element of any organization. Business challenges big and small are no match for our unique approach to client education and service, which ensures swift adoption, direct ROI, and high impact on performance metrics.
Each year, 2.5 million PI assessments are administered, and over 7,000 professionals are trained in Predictive Index workshops. Predictive Index based solutions can help businesses:
- Find and select the right talent, reduce employee turnover, develop managers and leaders, and increase employee engagement.
- Impact growth and development.
- Increase quality revenue streams.
- Empower managers to drive employee performance & engagement.
- Improve productivity across the organization.
- Develop high potential managers and leaders.
- Retain and leverage top talent.