Join Our Team
Ignite a Spark.
We've all experienced the thrill of being part of an amazing team, if only for a fleeting moment. Trust, collaboration, and that unstoppable feeling - it's magic. So, how do you design a winning team? Is it more about raw talent or chemistry? How do you scale that design across the organization so productivity soars and your culture thrives?
At PI Midlantic, we bring talent optimization to life in organizations all over the world by aligning people strategy with business strategy. Join us in our relentless pursuit to Charge the World’s Workforce.
Client Success Associate (Annapolis, MD)
Do you have a passion for helping others? Do you love learning and energizing others? PI Midlantic is hiring at our Annapolis, MD headquarters! The primary responsibility of the Client Success Associate is to deliver world-class service to ensure our clients are getting the most out of their PI programs. New grads apply!
- Coordinate new client implementation – verifying account setup and providing PI software demonstrations to Champion(s) and Key Contacts
- Respond to client inquiries and resolve issues or challenges with efficiency and a service orientation; escalate advanced inquiries to Consultants or Manager
- Improve quality of service by recommending improved processes/protocols based on understanding of the Predictive Index program and Talent Optimization
- Execute structured outbound communications schedules via phone and email
If the information above sounds like a great fit for you, please reach out to Clayton Ramsey via email with your resume and cover letter or call (410) 295-0771.
Talent Optimization Consultant (USA)
PI Midlantic is looking to expand its global presence by helping companies improve results through aligning business strategy with people strategy. Our team of Talent Optimization Consultants have seen and done it all and possess a track record of success in various areas of business.
- Analyze business goals and objectives
- Implement strategic talent solutions, programs, and practices
- Measure people data, analyze data within the context of the business and prescribe solutions
- Be comfortable engaging with the C-Suite and other business leaders
- Leverage insights from people data to drive important employee-focused initiatives such as career-pathing, building and reinforcing organizational culture, and building and managing high-performing teams
- Have a successful track record in one, or some, of the following: Selling training and/or B2B software, Sales Management, Executive Management, or Consulting
If the information above sounds like a great fit for you and you would like to further discuss this opportunity, please reach out to Steve Picarde via email or call (410) 295-0771. Please send your resume and a short explanation of why you think you would be successful as a PI Midlantic Talent Optimization Consultant.
About the Predictive Index
With a 60-year proven track record, the Predictive Index methodology leverages the best science, ground-breaking technology, and super-charged knowledge transfer to deliver the most effective toolset for decoding the human element of any organization. Business challenges big and small are no match for our unique approach to client education and service, which ensures swift adoption, direct ROI, and high impact on performance metrics.
Each year, 2.5 million PI assessments are administered, and over 7,000 professionals are trained in Predictive Index workshops. Predictive Index based solutions can help businesses:
- Find and select the right talent, reduce employee turnover, develop managers and leaders, and increase employee engagement.
- Impact growth and development.
- Increase quality revenue streams.
- Empower managers to drive employee performance & engagement.
- Improve productivity across the organization.
- Develop high potential managers and leaders.
- Retain and leverage top talent.